NABH Accridited Hospital
Benefits Of Accreditation In English
Benefits of Accreditation
- Patients are the biggest beneficiary among all the stakeholders.
- Accreditation results in high quality of care and patient safety.
- The patients are serviced by credentialed medical staff.
- Rights of patients are respected and protected. Patient’s satisfaction is regularly evaluated.
Benefits of Organization
- Accreditation to a health care organization stimulates continuous improvement.
- It enables the organization in demonstrating commitment to quality care and patient safety thereby ensures best clinical outcomes.
- It raises community confidence in the services provided by the health care organization as services provided by credentialed medical staff
- It also provides opportunity to healthcare unit to benchmark with the best.
- An accreditation status also provides marketing advantage in a competitive health care.
- The HCO standards having been certified by ISQua gives an international recognition which will also help to promote medical tourism.
- Finally, accreditation provides an objective system of emplacement by insurance and other third parties.
Benefits for Staff
- The staff in an accredited Hospital is satisfied lot as it provides for continuous learning, good working environment and leadership.
- Efficiencies and competencies of staff also gets improved in an accredited Hospital.
- It improves overall professional development, knowledge and competencies in systematic ways with defined ownership and accountability of all the staff including Medical and Para Medical Staff.
Benefits for Staff
Finally, accreditation provides an objective system of empanelment by insurance and other third parties. Accreditation provides access to reliable and certified information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care.